Friday, June 29, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
We all watched as Ravey was hooked up to the tow truck. I explained that Ravey needed to visit the doctor and everything seemed fine until that terrible moment that Ravey was towed away.
We were following in moms car but Brooke was devastated, sobbing that Ravey was being taken away. We kept telling her that it would be ok and we would get back in once he visited the doctor but she remained upset and sobbed off and on the whole way to the garage.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
I am not a huge chocolate fan, I get rarely order a scone but I love these! A few weeks after I had my first one they were discontinued in LA and I could never find them again-until my last trip through the Vegas airport.
Last night when I realized I needed to go to Reno today I thought well at least I can get my favorite Starbucks breakfast. Today before boarding my connection I went and ordered and I thought I am going to have a blog entitled the best breakfast with a beautiful pixture of my Chai and Chocolate Chip Scone on the tray table.
I was annoyed that my picture would be ruined when I got the dreaded dome lid. I took a picture and sent it to Mom, Becca and Laura with a note "Could this day be worse" It was only after I boarded the plane and went to take a picture of my dome lid that I discovered the Barista put the wrong *blankety blake* scone in my bag. I am so pissed.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Saturday, June 09, 2012
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
- I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not perfectly clean, but it's not completely toxic either.
- I think it pretty much depends upon the temperature of the water. If the water temperature of the water he/she is drinking is noticably warmer, say in an area roughly 3 to four feet in diameter, I would suggest the water should be viewed as not very safe. The way sales of bottled water are going, where people are buying water because their tap water might have a one part per milligillionth of latent bacteria, I'm thinking pool water, while not being deadly could cause a tummy ache or a lot of people are wasting money on filters and bottles.