Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
There are so many things about this post that could get me in trouble. I have stolen Laura's computer and her pictures in order to write this blog. I have taken her "Before the Blog" logo and am about to embarrass her. Seriously, how did she put this outfit together? One must wonder if she dressed in the dark. She also doesn't look very happy with her 9th grade perm.
Before posting I did actually consider the following for the first time: Would this person feel our relationship affords them a wider boundary of what isn't blog-material, and is this inside or outside that boundary?" I have determined confidently that Jane will be amused and not worried about any boundaries.
BTW: Who knew that Tami actually descretely started the WNTW collection in 1985?
P.S. Ruth looks cute.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
1. Cook the Mac & Cheese in the Microwave per the box instructions.
2. Throw a handful of grape tomatoes into a pan with a little bit of water. Cook until the tomatoes are warm and have softened. (a couple of minutes)
3. Add some already cooked diced chicken
4. Use a small blender or chopper (I used the Magic Bullet) and chop up some croutons to use for a breadcrumb topping.
5. Mix the Mac & Cheese, Tomatoes and chicken together.
6. Top the Mac & Cheese with the crouton breadcrumb mixture, some chopped Italian parsley and add salt/pepper.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Please vote in the poll in the sidebar.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
Today after eating hashbrowns for breakfast, a sucker on the way home from Disneyland and one Carl's Jr Chicken Star for lunch, at 5:30 she refused the following for dinner:
Dried Fruit Snacks
Macaroni and Cheese
At 8:00 she saw some grapes on the counter and decided that she was hungry. She ate about 15 grapes and was done. What do I do?
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Unfortunately there was no way we were getting in from the door unless he broke it down. He was going to do that but she was standing right in front of it crying her little eyes out. So option two was the window, David got the ladder and ended up getting through the window (without breaking it).
But the poor little girl was so traumatized (as was her mom) that she just hung out on my lap for quite a while.
Yeah, Yeah, it's a long shot but the team is doing so good and the comments keep coming in so I am just going to say, it's possible folks.... ;)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Here's the tally:
13 Blog Comments on Blogger
10 Blog Thumbs up on Facebook
13 Blog Comments on Facebook
10 Status Thumbs up on Facebook status "Kim is Pregnant"
63 Status Comments on "I'm Pregnant" status update
8 Wall Posts on Facebook
5 Status Thumbs up on Facebook status "Kim is due on 2/22"
16 Status Comments on Facebook status "Kim is due on 2/22"
2 Status Thumbs up on Sydney's Facebook status update "Sydney can't wait to be a big sister"
7 Status Comments on Facebook status "Sydney can't wait to be a big sister"
Total August 12th affirmation (to 8:44PM): 147
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
What Sydney is reading to us:
1. Big sisters should be 22 months older
2. When expecting a sibling you don't know right away if it's going to be a little brother or a little sister.
3. I am so happy that I am going to be a big sister on or about February 22nd. (No joke folks, thats the due date)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Friday, August 07, 2009
I am taking guesses on what you think happens to Ashley after a few minutes of hanging out with us at the beach.
Answer will be posted in a couple of days.