Lots of food (Dodger Dogs, nachos, cotton candy, peanuts, Heater dogs and $12.50 in bottles water), lots of fun (the girls loved the wave), and a realization that I have been away from baseball too long.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
More pics at Jane Says
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Included the following:
- Sydney and Brooke played headbands with Kiersten and Nathan
- Everybody split back up and went their own ways
- David and Sydney watched some Elk
- Brooke, David and I went to dinner at Old Faithful Inn
- We stayed at Bridge Bay campground for the first time
- I went to the urgent care at Jackson Lake Lodge
- We went to a late lunch at the Town Square Tavern-I have been wanting to eat there for awhile but we are usually not in town long enough to do it. I could have sat there for hours.
- We headed home