(1) Made a rub and rubbed it into the ribs.. I used 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper,Kosher Salt and Chili Powder and 1/2 Tablespoon of Paprika and Garlic Powder.
(2) Placed the ribs on a cookie sheet and covered tightly with aluminum foil. Baked the ribs on 300 for 1.5 hours.
(3) Took the ribs out of the oven and covered the ribs in barbecue sauce (any kind but I used Chris and Pitts)
(4) Placed them on a grill (over indirect heat). Grilled for 15 minutes, re-applied the barbecue sauce, flipped the ribs and grilled for another 15 minutes.
(5) Let ribs stand for 10 minutes