Last year I started "Running Missions" with these five. Missions generally consist of getting in the car and going a whole bunch of interesting places. Last Friday, we ran the following missions:
- Sneaked through the Black Cow (right past James) without being seen
- Dinner at Zeke's Smokehouse (first time we have been there-it was good)
- Running up the ramps at Zeke's
- Return trip to Black Cow for ice cream
- Trip by my office to pick up some supplies for my team meeting
- Yelling funny words in the parking structure to hear the echo
- First Tee-Pee trip ever was at the Tanaka's.